Worldwide Interim Leadership.
Welcome to our unique service that offers a single solution for clients to find interim management leaders of every discipline to work anywhere in the world.
Russam was a founding member of WIL Group (Worldwide Interim Leadership) in 2014 and all of our international client work comes under this banner.
We are the WIL Group and we are proud to be part of the No. 1 company in the world that delivers executive interim based solutions.
WIL Group focuses on client issues encompassing:
- Performance Improvement and Digital Transformation
- Restructuring and Turnaround
- Private Equity Services & Integration of Acquisitions
- International Deployment and Project Management
Currentlyyy there are 19 member firms operating across 37 countries, and an international executive talent pool of 4,500+ top-level industry leaders. Each WIL Group member complies with consistent and seamless operational standards offering clients a smooth and professional service. WIL Group operates through a strict quality charter and Total Match® process to ensure the highest quality profiles that meet the exact requirements of our clients.
Why work with us.
- We have a global talent pool of around 38,500 proven Interim Executives ready to structure and lead complex projects, deliver sustainable change and create lasting value to clients worldwide.
- Russam and its partners through the WIL Group all consist of highly experienced teams who work together for you.
- Our global group gives us access to the most successful, happy, and motivated candidates.
- We know what makes a great candidate for multicultural or overseas assignments
Call us on 0207 099 2222 or click any team member above for their contact information to discuss how we can help you find a successful international Interim Executive
The UK's executive interim management sector has seen modest growth of 8 per cent over the last 12 months into 2018, in spite of the Brexit backdrop. That's according to findings from the WIL (Worldwide Interim Leadership) Group's third annual survey.
The study is the largest global survey of its kind, providing unique insights into the development and nature of the executive interim and transition management industry.
France has surpassed the UK having grown by one third (33 per cent), and is now second in the WIL Group's league table when it comes to cross-border business for executive interim based solutions over the last 12 months. Germany continues to hold number one spot, witnessing growth of 31 per cent.
There is also overwhelming optimism for 2018; two thirds (66 per cent) of respondents have a more positive outlook for the industry than last year.
Please take a look at our UK press release here.