We work with our clients to find the right strategic solutions regardless of the specific circumstances. We immerse ourselves into our clients’ business whether they are an ambitious start-up or established multi-national company.
- Russam can operate as a trusted, but external supplier, and thus ensure the process is fair and transparent; being able to keep the search, for a candidate, confidential may also be important in protecting reputation; and we can also help to navigate internal politics
- Russam offers hands on support to find the right candidate(s); identifying and attracting the very best talent is not always easy. Companies do not always have the knowledge and expertise internally for the task and Russam can assist to add value
- When a “planned interim” is introduced to an organisation to provide strategic leadership during a transition period; perhaps to tide a business over until it can decide exactly the type of person for employing full-time
- We can provide many examples of helping our clients on “good to great” scenarios. Whether bringing in an interim or permanent “c-suite” leader; the executive can bring a new perspective and also specialist skills and the right experience
- Many Interim managers end up on the payroll, though this would not have been their original aim. An assignment enables both parties to try each other out before committing to a permanent relationship
- Many organisations view a carefully chosen Interim as preferable to hiring a management Consultant. Whilst the consultant analyses and advises, so does the Interim – the difference being that the Interim also implements the project. How many consultancy assignments end with the client being told what they already knew at the start? Is external reassurance really worth the cost?
See our sector experience.
Related Insights.See all Insights
IR35 - Your questions answeredRead more
The Insurance Industry is evolvingRead more